1. What shipping methods are available at 601Sports.com
601 Sports’ products are shipped from our store locations via UPS or USPS, unless specified otherwise as a drop shipment. The available shipping methods for 601Sports.com include the following:
|Shipping Method||Rate||Estimated Arrival|
|Pick Up in Store||Free||Same day in store pickup|
|Standard (orders $100 or more)Restrictions apply. See notes below||Free||Free 2 - 5 business days Allow 24 - 48 hours to process|
|Standard (orders under $50) Restrictions apply. See notes below||Calculated at checkout||2 - 5 business days Allow 24 - 48 hours to process|
|2nd Day||Calculated at checkout||2 business days Allow 24 hours to process|
|Next Day||Calculated at checkout||1 business days Allow 24 hours to process|
- Alaska and Hawaii Shipping: Orders over $50 have a flat rate shipping cost of $19.99 and orders under $50 have a flat rate of $24.99.
- Ammunition Surcharge: Ammunition has an additional surcharge and cannot be shipped to a PO Box; a physical address must be provided.
- Additional Surcharge Items: Large item shipping charges will be added for shipping during checkout in correlation to the specific weight and size of the product.
- Promotional Shipping Discounts: Additional discounts may apply for qualifying standard ground shipping orders during specific promotional periods
2. Where does 601Sports.com ship?
601Sports.com currently ships within the United States; international shipping is not currently available. The following applies:
- 48 continental states
- Alaska and Hawaii have a shipping surcharge
- All P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO orders will be shipped via USPS or UPS SurePost (2nd Day Shipping and Next Day Shipping does not apply)
3. When will my order ship?
601Sports.com shipping time includes processing and transit time. Please allow atleast 24-48 hours for your order to process and it should ship within two business days.
Please Note: Business days are Monday to Friday and do not include Federal holidays within the United States, including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the day after Christmas, and New Years Day.
4. What are 601Sports.com shipping restrictions?
601Sports.com shipping restrictions, include the following:
- Weekend delivery does not apply for 2nd Day and Next Day shipping
- Not all items are available for 2nd Day or Next Day shipping
- Items that are heavy or oversized require a surcharge; shipping charge will be reflected at checkout
- Certain items will require standard ground shipping, include hazardous, flammable and oversized items
5. What are the ammunition shipping restrictions?
Before ordering ammunition, please check your local laws for any regulations due to the sale or shipment of certain ammunition is a restriction in certain jurisdictions.
6. How are Physical Gift Cards or E-Gift Cards shipped?
For further details, please review our Gift Card Policy.
7. How can I track my order?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. The following applies:
- UPS or USPS tracking information will be provided for standard shipping
- UPS tracking information will be provided for 2nd Day and Next Day shipping
- FedEx or UPS tracking information will be provided for ammunition
- Drop ship orders shipped directly from the vendor may receive tracking from a different shipping provider
8. What if I didn’t receive my order?
On occasion, we will have a package returned to us as undeliverable. In such circumstances, the following applies:
- We will attempt to notify you via email or phone of the delivery failure and make an attempt to ship a replacement.
- If we are unable to reach you, your order will be refunded in full. If you feel an order may have been deemed undeliverable, you should be notified of its status as soon as possible in order for us to assist you.
- If your item is stolen or damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will file a claim with UPS or USPS and make an immediate replacement.